Policies and Procedures
- If you are not feeling well or if you have any reason to believe why you shouldn’t be in contact with others, please stay at home.
- Client attendance is limited to 4 clients in each reformer class and 6 clients in each floor class to allow for social distancing. Please ensure that you have reserved a spot on the schedule prior to visiting the studio.
- Guests and children will not be allowed in the studio at this time.
- All teachers and clients are required to wear a mask while in the studio. We have Pilates Tempe branded masks for sale on our website and at the studio. You are also welcome to bring your own.
- Clean your equipment before and after use.
- All surfaces that you come into contact with, including equipment and door handles, are cleaned regularly. Hand sanitizer is available in each studio room.
- Personal items are required to go in your cubby in the west studio room or along the wall in the east studio room. If possible, we ask that you leave belongings in your car.
- Register for classes using our online schedule. Please arrive on time to class or you may be asked not to attend that class. Inform your teacher of any physical or time restrictions.
- Please remember to cancel classes that you are unable to attend by calling the studio or using the online schedule. There are two types of cancellations:
- Early cancellation ends 4 hours prior to class.
- Late cancellation starts 4 hours prior to class and ends 30-minutes prior to class.
- No-shows are classes you do not cancel prior to 30 minutes before class and do not attend. Our no-show policy will be strictly enforced for in-person classes due to our smaller class sizes. A no-show will result in your loss of that class and a $10 no-show fee.
- Class will not be cancelled if there is a client registered. Classes with no registrations 4 hours before class will be cancelled. (The 6 AM class must have at least 1 registration by 10 PM the previous evening)
Packages & Purchases
Class packages can be purchased on our online store. All packages have expiration dates and sessions must be used before that date. Please do not request extensions. Packages are not refundable and are only transferable to immediate family members.
- Please turn phones off or to silent during class and step outside for phone calls.
- By registering or attending classes, appointments, or events at Pilates Tempe, your photograph or video may be taken. Pilates Tempe retains the rights to use this media for, but not limited to, advertising, promotional material, and educational materials in any medium in any manner. You wave your right to any compensation or royalties that may arise from the use of your image or video.